Do you want to avoid being tricked into visiting phishing websites? Phix your email.
Most email forces you to decide whether to click links without even knowing where those links will ultimately take you. That's why phishing is the number one successful hacking attack.
Regular email only shows the initial address that each link will take you to. But that address could just be the first of many. With regular email, you don't know:
- How many sites will the link take you to until you reach the final destination?
- What is the link’s final destination?
- Who owns the final destination?
- How can you go straight to the final destination without visiting anywhere else on the way?
Email has been broken far too long. But now the Phix is in.
All PhixMail email accounts come with a basic license for PhishViewer. With PhishViewer, every time you click a link in your PhixMail account:
- You are shown every address that the link will take you to.
- You are shown the name of the owners of these sites (when available).
- You are shown the address of the final destination.
- You are shown the name of the owner of the final destination (when available).
- You are given the opportunity to go straight to the final destination — bypassing every other site altogether.
Only PhishViewer servers visit the sites during link analysis. Your computer does not. Therefore, you can always know before you go.
Know Before You Go
With PhixMail, avoiding phishing websites is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Look at the final destination.
- Decide if the final destination is what you expect.
- If yes, go straight to the final destination.
With PhixMail, it's just that simple!
For example, if an email claims to be from PayPal, just make sure PayPal owns the final destination. If PayPal does own the final destination then go straight there. If PayPal doesn’t own the final destination then simply don’t go there.
It’s true that email phishing links are the number one successful hacking attack. But now you can finally know before you go. Now you can finally protect yourself, your family, and your business with PhixMail — the only email with included access to PhishViewer.
Perils of Free Mail
Free email is broken in multiple ways:
- Slow: Is your Yahoo mail slow when using Apple or other third-party email clients? Many free email providers intentionally use slow IMAP servers.
- Spying: Other free email accounts may be fast, but in exchange they spy on you — and they even spy on those you send email to.
- Susceptible: All free email accounts only show the first link (if that), leaving you susceptible to the number one hacking attack — phishing links.
- High-Speed IMAP Servers: You have lightning fast email for all third-party apps you use.
- No Spying: You and your recipients have the privacy you deserve.
- PhishViewer Integration: You finally have the ultimate protection against phishing links — the most common hacking attack.
Only PhixMail offers the speed, privacy, and security you need... for as low as $3/month.
Your email is broken... Phix it.
Individual PlansSlide Table to View Options
*Only PhishViewer access counts against bandwidth quota. The following email access does not count against bandwidth quota: PhixMail email client, IMAP access, and POP3 access.
Business and organizations can get hosted email with PhishViewer protection included for as low as $2.50 per mailbox per month.
With our Enterprise Plans, you purhchase a minimum 100GB block of storage, and then you can divide that storage into as many 5GB, 10GB, 15GB, and 20GB mailboxes that you want. Your PhishViewer bandwidth quota is equivalent to your storage. In other words, 100GB in storage automatically receives 100GB monthly PhishViewer bandwidth.
All Enterprise Plans include file storage (for sharing files up to 2GB), calendar, and custom domain. You can even assign up to 2,000 aliases per mailbox — free of charge.
With our Enterprise Plans, all your users draw from the corporate pool of bandwidth and PhishViewer credits — significantly lowering costs by minimizing unused credits per month.
We also make moving from your current provider fast and easy. Our automated migration tool can be setup in minutes. Then all your company's mailboxes are automatically replicated in bulk. (Note: Migration doesn't impact your bandwidth credits.)
PhixMail has partnered with an email infrastructure management firm that currently hosts over 4 million mailboxes. Your mailboxes are hosted, managed, and secured by a world-class team of experienced email providers.
Terra Privacy LLC
PhixMail and PhishViewer are both privacy/security services provided by Terra Privacy LLC. Terra Privacy LLC's founder, Michael Wood:
- has been awarded five cybersecurity patents;
- is a published author in a peer-reviewed cybersecurity journal;
- has had his cybersecurity innovations (such as REDOC-II) affirmed in cybersecurity journals and cybersecurity textbooks as well.
Avangate/2CheckOut is PhixMail's secure, PCI-compliant ecommerce provider. All purchases of PhixMail hosting plans are processed directly through Avanagate's secure ecommerce platorm.
Terra Privacy LLC
PhixMail and PhishViewer are both privacy/security services provided by Terra Privacy LLC.
Prompt customer service and support is availabe by creating a ticket at the Terra Privacy Help Desk.
How do you want to apply this activation code?
Create new PhixMail account.
Add credits to existing PhixMail account.
PhixMail hosting plans include:
|Mailboxes||PhixMail offers large mailboxes from 5GB to 20GB.|
|File Storage||PhixMail hosts file storage for Premium and Ultra accounts — allowing you to email links to large files up to 2GB. (See guide for daily download limits.)|
|Address Book||For keeping track of the email addresses and other contact information.|
|Calendar||PhixMail allows you to create multiple calendars which can be each shared with any other PhixMail user. For example, husbands and wives can share a private calendar; while another calendar can be shared amongst all family members. Businesses can use the multi-level calendar sharing to dramatically boost productivity.|
|RSS Reader||PhixMail's integrated RSS Reader allows you to aggregate all your news sources into a single place.|
You can directly access your hosted PhixMail services at mail.PhixMail.com.
You can access your PhixMail mailbox through any standard email client, including the PhixMail email reader located in your PhixMail hosting account. However, only the PhishViewer email client provides the exclusive 'know before you go' protection against phishing links. Therefore:
- We immediately register your PhixMail account with PhishViewer: The moment your mailbox is created, you can go to PhishViewer to start accessing it. No need to sign up separately.
- We purchase monthly PhishViewer credits on your behalf: A generous level of monthly PhishViewer credits is included with every mailbox hosted at PhixMail. No need to purchase any PhishViewer credits separately.
- We've integrated your PhixMail hosting page with your PhishViewer email reader: Your PhixMail hosting page and your PhishViewer accounts are hot-linked so that you can instantly toggle back and forth between them. You always have seamless access to your PhishViewer email reader and your PhixMail hosted services (such as file sharing and calendar).
When it comes to email, nothing can beat the PhixMail/PhishViewer combination. PhixMail offers large mailboxes with fast third-party access, and PhishViewer offers the ultimate protection against phishing links. Simply host your email with PhixMail, and you get the best of both worlds for one low price.
You can directly access the PhishViewer email reader at PhishViewer.com.
Your PhixMail mailbox comes fully enabled with both IMAP and POP3 access. While we highly recommend that you solely read your email via PhishViewer, you can read your email via any third-party app that supports either IMAP or POP3. Simply use the following configurations, and you are ready to go:
This activation code has already been used. You can purchase another activation code here.
Thank you for your interest in PhixMail.
You can access your PhixMail account from any email client that supports either IMAP or POP3. However, please know that only accessing your PhixMail account via PhishViewer lets you know before you go. Traditional IMAP and POP3 clients do not.